Do you feel you need to go to a salon to style your hair? You don't! You can style your hair like a professional at home with the proper tools and instructions. The steps outlined in this guide will show you how to create three different styles using only a few basic tools. So get ready to take your hair game up a notch!
Looking for an easy hairstyle that still looks polished and put together? The low bun might be just the thing for you. This style is perfect for days when you want your hair up and out of the way but don't want to put in a lot of effort. Here's how to do it:
1) Start by gathering your hair into a low ponytail at the nape of your neck.
2) Twist the ponytail tightly and then wrap it around itself to form a bun.
3) Secure the bun with bobby pins.
4) Spritz with hairspray if desired.
The high bun is a popular, easy hairstyle that can be done at home. This style is perfect for those who want to keep their hair out of their face or for a formal event. To create a high bun, start by pulling all of your hair into a high ponytail. Twist the ponytail around itself until it forms a bun and secure with bobby pins. You can also use hairspray to help keep the bun in place.
The French Twist is a classic hairstyle that is easy to do at home. Here's how to style your hair in a French Twist:
1) Part your hair in the middle and brush it smooth.
2) Take a section of hair from the front of your head and twist it towards the back of your head.
3) Tuck the twisted hair under the rest of your hair and use bobby pins to secure it in place.
4) Repeat steps 2 and 3 on each side of your head, ensuring that the twists face opposite directions.
5) Spritz your hair with hairspray to keep it in place.
Waterfall braids are a fun and easy way to change up your everyday hairstyle. This style starts with a simple braid at the crown of your head and then flows down into a cascade of smaller braids. The waterfall braid is perfect for any occasion, from a day at the park to a formal event. Here’s how to create this look:
1) Begin by parting your hair in the middle and sectioning off the top half. Starting at the nape of your neck, braid a simple three-strand braid all the way to the top of your head.
2) Now, take the section of hair above the braid and divide it into two equal parts. Begin braiding a second three-strand braid, but only add new hair to the outside strands.
The fishtail braid is a beautiful and intricate hairstyle that can be done at home with a little practice. This style is perfect for special occasions or for just making your everyday look a little more special. Here are a few tips on how to create the fishtail braid:
1) Part your hair in two sections, one on the top of your head and one in the back.
2) Take a small section from the top of your head and divide it into two pieces.
3) Take the left piece and cross it over the right piece.
4) Now, take the left piece and put it over the new right piece.
5) Repeat steps 3 and 4 until you reach the end of your hair.
6) Secure the braid with an elastic band or clip.
If you're looking for a way to style your hair without going to a salon, there are plenty of easy hairstyles that you can do at home. You can use a hair straightener, curling iron, or crimper to create different looks, and there are also many products and tools available that can help you achieve the style you want. With these simple tools, products, and hairstyles, you can ensure that your hair is always looking its best with minimum effort.